Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Data Entry Operator will work under direct supervision and report on a daily basis to Administrative Head/ Director of the OLASS, Data entry operator shall undertake the following tasks:
- Get trained in Protocols of various OLASS projects, related to data management.
- Ensuring accuracy of the data entered into the OLASS Databases;
- Ensure regular and timely entry of all relevant data in the computer pertaining to various aspects of OLASS projects in a systematic manner to facilitate its analysis.
- Analyze data and compile report for the OLASS.
- Maintenance and up keep of all computers and their accessories in the OLASS office including installation and regular update of antivirus, operating system software etc.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Qualification: The applicant should possess a good bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Administration, Information Systems or equivalent, preferably at Master’s level.
- Language: Good knowledge of English and local language of the project site is essential.
- Age limit: 18-35 years of age
- Experience: Experience in IT work and One year Experience in Social Sector or NGO.
- Should be well conversant with various IT and computer operation including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc
- Skills in web programming and Web Administration, software development, Administration and Management skills and Local Area Networking will be preferred.
- Analytical thinking.
- Ability to test ICT systems.
- Ability to manage ICT information and application protection platforms
- Willingness to work over weekends.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor.